Monday, April 26, 2010

Letter of Introduction

Greeting, my name is Marvin Dates, and I am a senior at East High School. I am 18 years old and plan to graduate on May 15, 2010. After I graduate from East High School, I plan to attend a college of my choice. While in school, my favorite subject was biology and because of that, I plan to do something in that field to help save people. My capstone project is a reflection of my love for biology, and my ever growing interest in new fields of biology I discovered.My capstone project ih how bacteriophages infect a bacterium, and how that process could lead ro medical advancement.
Even when I was a little boy, science has always been fun and an interesting subject to me. To learn more about the world around me, and to know how things came to be always fascinated me. When I started to mature, I started to see how science could really benefit the medical field. The appliances of science in the medical field revolutionize the way we healed ourselves, and saved millions of lives. That effect leads me to believe that I should do something to better help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment